Iced Jasmine Peach Green Tea
Step 1 : Pour 8 oz. of brewed and cooled Jasmine Tea into a 16 oz. pre frosted glass.
Step 2: Add 3 full pumps of Monin Peach Syrup from Parker’s Cup and stir well.
Step 3: Add your frozen Jasmine tea iced cubes, sliced peaches and mint leaf.
Step 4: ENJOY!!!
Almond Toffee Nut Toddy Latte
Step 1: Grind 4 1/2 cups fresh Almond Toffee Nut flavored coffee beans.
Step 2: Prepare 4 1/2 cups of milk of choice and add 1/4 cup of Monin Pure Sugar Cane Syrup and mix well together.
Step 3: Add Coffee grounds to the milk and syrup mixture, stir well until all grounds are covered and cover for 12 hours and put into the refrigerator.
Step 4: When ready to indulge pour your highly concentrated coffee mixture through a fine strainer into a pitcher making sure there are no grinds left behind. Strain 2 times!
Step 5: Pour desired amount into a pre frosted glass, frozen coffee ice cubes and more milk or water depending on how strong you like your toddy. You can add more sweetener if you like for taste.
Step 6: Enjoy!!
New Orleans Chicory Coffee Latte
Step 1: For each cup, add 1 teaspoon each ground Fair Trade coffee and New Orleans Chicory Coffee to coffee maker of choice and brew with water.
Step 2: While you brew your coffee heat milk of choice (almond*, coconut, soy, and rice milk are particularly tasty with this beverage) to just below scalding—little bubbles will start to form around the edge of the saucepan and the milk will be steaming, but do not allow to boil.
Step 3: Add milk to coffee, stir, and enjoy! If it’s not creamy and rich enough for you, consider adding a Tablespoon or so of half and half and stir it in. Luscious!
Step 4: Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate with a Kick!
Step 1: 2 scoops Azteca D’Oro, Mexican Spiced Chocolate
Step 2: Add 6 ounces of very warm milk of choice to your mug.
Step 3: Add Whipped Cream and maybe some cinnamon sprinkled on top with Ghirardelli Chocolate sauce drizzled on top. Oh! and slightly toasted small marshmallows!!
Step 4: Enjoy!
You know that weight Loss beverage?
Preparation method using whole green coffee beans.
- Let green coffee beans soak overnight in a measured amount of water (since this preparation method is quite time consuming, we recommend to make several servings at once)
- The next day stir the water with beans, put it on the stove and bring to boil. Then reduce the heat and let simmer for about 15 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 1 hour, then pour through a sieve and remove the beans.
- The coffee drink you have received might be very strong. So try it first and dilute with water if needed.
- The healthy green coffee beverage is now ready to drink! You might want to refine it with sugar, honey or cardamom.
The rest can be stored in a glass container in the refrigerator and should be used up within 2 – 3 days.
TIP: You will achieve best results if you use filtered or distilled water ( I use Alkaline water).
TIP: Mix with low calorie juices( non-caffeinated) or add it to your all natural smoothies and freshly squeezed juice.